Marathon Consulting was named one of the Best Places to work in NYC Technology in October 2014 and we need more Sales Pros!
We were also recognized in the 2014 and 2015 edition of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies and are continuing to expand our sales force to help small businesses in the Denver area.
This growth is creating some amazing opportunities for top performers. If you’re ready grow with us, we want to hear from you!
• Use a consultative, client-focused approach to sell our innovative IT managed service solutions and tech infrastructure recommendations throughout the Denver area.
• Build, manage and grow your pipeline to blow your new revenue goals out of the water!
• Aggressively perform and accurately document all client-facing activities in our industry best business management software platform.
• Enjoy the day-to-day freedom in NYC that only a driven outside salesperson can experience.
• Ask tough questions, deliver powerful recommendations and push to close to new partnerships. Business owners aren’t looking for new friends, they’re in need of partners that “have their back” and deliver when the chips are down.
The Right Candidate:
• Ambition & competitive drive. Ideal candidates possess these qualities, big time.
• Is at his or her best when professionally engaging with others in face-to-face meetings.
• Wants to make a huge impact for local businesses.
• Has a minimum of 1+ years direct B2B sales experience.
• Isn’t afraid of the phone. 100+ cold calls per day is the only way to get quality meetings with decision makers. A true sales pro knows the only way to hit home runs is to repeatedly swing the bat.
• Recognizes IT solutions are a business sale, not a technology sale.
• Has a proven track record of exceeding daily/weekly activity goals, as well as monthly and quarterly revenue goals.
• Is motivated by the word “No.”
• Is proficient with PCs, standard Microsoft Office apps and CRM software platforms.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive base salary and uncapped commission plan.
• Excellent health benefits, 401(k), Company Zip Car account.
• 3 weeks PTO + holidays + your birthday as paid time off.
• Company outings (we love our Yankees season tickets!) and a Holiday Party that has become legendary.
• Cool sales incentives.
The Marathon Way:
• Work hard. Play hard – Our passion for helping small businesses with technology is exceeded only by our passion for having fun.
• Process, Process, Process – Sure, we’re smart. But the reason we’ve achieved our level of growth is by continuing to re-define a robust and reliable process that ensures amazing service for our clients. Take care of the process and it takes care of you.
• Partnerships work both ways – We’re not an IT Support “vendor” – we are truly a partner to our clients. Customers are loyal to us because we take the time to recommend and deploy solutions that not only meet their needs and budgets…but also adhere to our best practices. All three pieces must align for the partnership to succeed.
• Start with the man (or woman) in the mirror – We are committed to being accountable for our day-to-day activities, our solutions and our client relationships.
• Integrity and candor – it’s the foundation of everything we do. Be honest with clients, with peers and with yourself. Speak your mind with respect and watch powerful things happen.
• You are “The Talent” – we believe every employee brings their own special talent to the delicious brew that is Marathon. We embrace confident, kind, team players. Lone wolves and primadonnas? Not so much.
Ready to make a difference for yourself and others and have a great time doing it?