You are a busy person; you are always focusing on multiple projects and trying to hit deadlines. It’s hard enough to find the time to fit a visit to the gym in, let alone play games on your smartphone. You would like smartphone apps that will conserve time, not waste it, but you don’t have time to look for them. Well, you are in luck; below is a list of 5 smartphone apps that will actually simplify your life.
Top 5 Business Apps
- WhosHere: If a deadline is rapidly approaching and you are needing a freelancer, WhosHere lets you find freelancers for hire in your area quickly. You can send out a search, and text or call any of the experts that reply.
- Locale: It’s embarrassing if your phone goes off during a major meeting. But with everything else you have to do to get ready for a meeting it’s tough to remember to put it on silent. This app enables you to set unique modes for your phone determined by your location. So your phone will automatically go to silent when you enter your office, or the theater, for that matter.
- WaveSecure: This service lets you track your phone, lock it, and backup your information remotely. This is useful for business travelers who are worried they may loose their phone in an unknown city.
- Bump: Bump is an amazing little app. It allows you to exchange contact information with fellow professionals by simply tapping that person’s phone with yours.
- Scan2PDF Mobile: Need to scan receipts for your expense report, or proposals for your boss to examine? This app lets you do that using your smartphone’s camera, change them into color PDFs, then e-mail them to your computer’s desktop.