So now that you are on Twitter you’ve probably followed coworkers, clients, and friends. But you may be curious about more then what your coworker did over the past weekend.
Well, lucky for you, almost everyone has a Twitter now. This can include celebrities, scientists, entrepreneurs, and legislators and you could follow them and listen to what they have to say.
Here are 7 interesting folks who will get you started if you are not sure whom to follow:
- Conan O’Brien: This talk-show host’s tweets are always entertaining, follow him @ConanOBrien. An example of the sort of wit you can find on his Twitter is: “I wonder if my car’s blind spot compensates with a heightened sense of touch and smell.”
- Marissa Mayer: Mayer is the first female engineer at Google, you can get a glimpse into the life of a tech expert as well as learn some interesting things about Google by following her @Marissamayer.
- Mike Massimino: Follow @Astro_Mike, if you’d like to get the inside scoop about NASA. Mike Massimino is an astronaut who recent made an appearance on The Big Bang Theory, which he then tweeted about.
- Rainn Wilson: You may know Rainn better as Dwight Schrute from The Office. If you find his character quirky and entertaining, you might also enjoy his tweets. Follow @Rainnwilson. Here’s a recent Tweet from him: “If I had a bird, I would call it James VanDerBeak.”
- Ryan Penagos: If you appreciate comics, you have to know Ryan Penagos. He’s the editorial director of Marvel Comics. He’s also a busy Tweeter at @Agent_M. Penagos and recently Tweeted about a new Spider-Man video game and gave his thoughts on his favorite comics. He likes the work of writer Brian Michael Bendis.
- Barack Obama: You may or may not have voted for him but he is the Commander and Chief. Find out what’s on his mind on a daily bases @BarackObama.
- Bill Gates: Bill Gates has produced an undeniable impact on the tech world. Learn what’s happening in his life and about the charitable causes he and his wife support @BillGates.